Our services include but are not limited to:
- Children – We treat children of all ages, usually beginning at age three. Of course, if your child is having a problem with their teeth or gums before that age, we would be happy to help.
- Dentures – Full dentures and partial (removable) dentures. Immediate and temporary dentures. Same day repairs and relines.
- Root canals – We will do root canals on most teeth. Again, we can use “novacaine” or general anesthesia.
- Extractions (non Impacted) – We can do extractions for you using local (novcaine) anesthesia or with general anesthesia.
- Periodontal – Beyond just cleaning your teeth, we can treat mild to moderate periodontal disease.
- Cosmetic (veneers, crowns, bonding, whitening)
- Tooth colored fillings available for back teeth – We can do direct (in the office) tooth colored fillings on some posterior teeth, and we can do indirect (involving a dental lab) tooth colored porcelain fillings on some posterior teeth.
- Fixed bridges – We can replace missing teeth in some cases with a nonremovable bridge attached to your teeth or IMPLANTS.