Quincy, MA Cosmetic Dentistry/Teeth Whitening
Your smile is important. It’s one of the first things you notice when you meet someone. A whiter, brighter smile with beautiful teeth can help you feel better about yourself and make a memorable impression.
Your lifestyle and the aging process can stain and darken your teeth. Many things we do on a regular basis can contribute to stained teeth, such as drinking coffee, tea, cola and red wine or smoking.
Dr. Brustin provides a full scope of Cosmetic Dentistry:
- Porcelain Veneers – porcelain veneers can help create a great smile.
- Dental Implants – dental implants can be an option to replace missing teeth.
- Dental Bonding – dental bonding can sometimes be the best way to a perfect smile.
- Dental Bridges – Bridges replace missing teeth.
- Dental Crowns – A great way to rebuild badly broken or decayed teeth.
- Tooth Contouring and Reshaping – A great deal for your smile can sometimes be accomplished through small changes.
- Dentures – Dentures are another option for replacing missing teeth and can create a fantastic smile.
- Dental Fillings – Today’s dental fillings are more than the typical metal fillings of our youth. Dental fillings can now be color matched to the rest of your teeth for a great smile.
Whitening can get your smile looking its best. Non-professional procedures and clinically unproven teeth whitening tips can often lead to unsatisfactory results; you should look for a whitening procedure that is proven to be safe and effective and performed by a dental professional like those at the dental office of Steven Brustin, D.M.D.