JF Dental, P.C.
Dear Valued Patient:
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are implementing new office policies. Please rest assured that we have always been following universal precautions and taking the utmost care when treating you and your family. The health and safety of our patients, staff, and community is our top priority; and given these are unprecedented times we have decided to take an abundance of caution to ensure that we do not contribute the spread of COVID-19. The following policies are designed to help keep you, your family, and our staff healthy and safe.
- - Upon arriving to the office, please call the front desk at 617-479-6220 from your car to check in.
- - All persons will be asked to wear a mask. For everyone’s safety, we cannot allow entry into the building without a mask.
- - We will ask you to use hand sanitizer at the sanitizing station upon entry into the office.
- - Each person will fill out a COVID-19 screening form and each person’s temperature will be taken (with touchless digital thermometer). Anyone with a temperature 100 F or greater will be asked to reschedule. Each patient will complete a new health history form.
- - There will be a “clean” pen jar and a “used” pen jar to fill out forms. Please take a pen from the clean jar and place used pen in the used jar.
- - Once checked in you will be escorted either by your hygienist or dental assistant to your treatment room.
- - Patients must come alone to appointments in an effort to limit the number of people in the waiting room at a time. Exceptions are children coming with a parent/care giver and those who need translators or are disabled.
In addition to these new policies, you may also notice some changes around the office to help maintain a clean and safe environment.
- There will be no magazines, newspapers, and toys in the waiting room.
- There will be air purifiers in each room.
- We will be installing plexi glass at the front desk.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these times. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Dr. Ferro and the JF Dental team